Oh, my, Robbie! I’m sorry I didn’t see you nominated me sooner! Congrats on your own nominations! I am delighted to visit your blogs and I love that you comment on other blogs. It is refreshing and gives a lot of encouragement.
Thank you to the lovely Stevie Turner and Jim Webster for nominating me for this lovely award. You can read Stevie’s post here: https://steviet3.wordpress.com/2019/12/11/blogger-recognition-award/ and Jim’s post here: https://jandbvwebster.wordpress.com/2019/12/14/whistling-in-the-dark/
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How this blog started
Some of my readers know that I have more than one blog. I have this blog, Roberta Writes, which I created last year when I decided to branch into writing for young adults and adults. I share my…
View original post 313 more words