This is not a very accurate recipe, apologies in advance, but it is very easy and very forgiving! The only thing to remember is to be quick. This dough does not like to be over worked so rein in the perfectionist!
For non-Australian and UK residents, scones look like this:
Attribution: https://www.kidspot.com.au/kitchen/recipes/easy-pumpkin-scones-1048 The post includes a recipe for pumpkin scones.
Ingredients for Cheese Scones:
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder [yes, a whole teaspoon]
- pinch of salt [parmesan is salty so don’t over do the salt]
- about 1/3 – 1/2 cup of parmesan – I used flaked but grated will do as well
- and cream…
- pre-heat the oven to fan bake 160 C [conventional oven 180 C or 350 F]
- place a piece of grease proof paper onto a flat baking tray
- mix all the dry-ish ingredients in a large bowl, including the parmesan
View original post 215 more words