A horrible thing to be allergic to! My son is allergic to red dye and my daughter, gluten.
It’s a rare treat. A lovely, luscious sensation that melts in your mouth like a dream, that rolls over your tongue like a wave of sinful satin, that surges your heart from normal rhythm to on-the-way-to-heaven bells. The smell will wake you from sleep like a lover who knows your deepest desires.
I have never eaten a lot of chocolate. There were a few favourites and I stuck to those. It’s like picking the best wine and choosing only that one. The pleasure of enjoyment came from the occasional treat immensely treasured as a moment to savour.
Addiction: I loved a hot chocolate made from real flakes of chocolate.
And then one day, I ate chocolate – and got hives! It turns out, I’m allergic to something in chocolate. Noooooooooooo!
Does it stop the nose from recognising that aroma? No. Does the mouth still water as I pass the…
View original post 279 more words