- https://bizmarc.wordpress.com/2018/05/04/the-one-i-need-by-alivia-grayson/ The storygoes thus, Nova comes to find her father, the head of Snakes Henchmen MC, and finds the love of her life in Tank and a family with the club. But she has a couple of secretswhich may be a deal breaker for most men. Is Tank one of…
- http://teripolen.com/2018/05/04/the-writers-reading-corner-georgia-rose-romance-suspense-crimefiction/ ‘My name is Madeleine, Madeleine Ross. It is a name chosen with thought and because it is classy, and that is what is needed here…’
- http://www.talesoftheravenousreader.com/2018/05/the-naughty-princess-club-at-stroke-of.html I am always on the prowl for a new audio romance that will keep me entertained and when I had seen the rave reviews that AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT by Tara Sivec was receiving I knew I had to try it out and I was not disappointed. In fact, I don’t think I have laughed this hard while listening to a story as I have with this one.
- http://owlnpussycatbookpromo.blog/2018/05/02/free-for-a-limited-time-broken-book-one-of-the-m-series-by-ryanne-anthony-contemporaryfiction-romance/ A family in pain, desperate to find what is ripping their world apart and severing their once tight-knit unit, turns to intense family therapy for answers. A marriage, once thought to be one of the strongest of the family, is revealed to be in turmoil, the cause devastating everyone.
- http://www.fantasybookcafe.com/2018/05/review-of-the-defiant-heir-by-melissa-caruso/ The Defiant Heirhas everything I loved about the first book and more, and it’s even better than The Tethered Mage!
- http://www.autumnwriting.com/unlock-the-hidden-magic-in-storms-of-fate-and-fury/ This spectacular boxset holds more than amazing stories.Images throughout each of the 10 stories link to secret websites, videos, and bonuses!
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/05/02/rosies-review-team-rbrt-irish-romance-that-summer-at-the-seahorse-hotel-by-adrienneauthor/ Intrigue, mystery, tension, and some romance all woven together in this tale of love, betrayal, and, errr more betrayal…
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/05/01/historical-romance-my-review-of-a-warriner-to-seduce-her-by-virginiaheath_-tuesdaybookblog/ Jake Warriner is a member of the king’s elite covert operatives, created to infiltrate organised smuggling rings. His latest assignment is to seduce the niece of Crispin Rowley, and gain information of Rowley’s business activities. With his reputation as a rake, this should be the perfect job. However, Jake is unprepared for Felicity, a school mistress who can see right through his public persona and who refuses to fall for his usual charms.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/05/05/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-tudor-histfic-mary-tudor-princess-by-tonyriches/ He keeps enough information in the story line so we understand the period and the political tensions of the time. Historical fiction is a wonderful way to learn more about a period without labouring through text books and I felt better informed about Mary Tudor after reading MARY. It was easy to read and thoroughly enjoyable.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/05/03/my-review-of-regency-romance-lady-cecily-and-the-mysterious-mr-gray-by-janicegpreston/ Thirty year old Lady Cecily attends the marriage of her brother Vernon. He is the second family member to find love in recent months. The wedding atmosphere is beautiful, but makes Cecily feel disheartened about her own future prospects. She fears she will become the spinster aunt; always the companion, but never the one with a family of her own.
- http://litworldinterviews.com/2018/05/02/ftthum-bookreview-the-amorous-heart-by-marilyn-yalom/ As the title suggests, this is a book about the history of love, and so much more.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/look-out-for-the-anomaly-by-michael-rutger/ “Amateur archaeologists, a hidden cave in the Grand Canyon, strange artifacts and unspeakable horrors that defy the imagination; Rutger’s debut has all the trappings of a suspense-filled page-turner we can’t wait to read.”
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/book-review-shiloh-by-philip-fracassi/ “The wonderful description and the brilliant interaction between his characters completes a perfect reading experience that we have now come to expect from one of the best writers writing dark fiction today.”
- https://michellemuto.wordpress.com/2018/05/03/witches-night-book-promo-and-a-list-of-shows-and-books-with-witches/ So with my love for witches, it’s no surprise that I’ve written a book—my first, actually—that is about witches. THE BOOK OF LOST SOULS is available for a free download for a VERY short time as part of a promo. Disclosure? You have to sign up for my newsletter to download it.
- http://teripolen.com/2018/05/03/the-future-will-be-bs-free-by-will-mcintosh-bookreview-ya-scifi/ In this terrifyingly timely tale for fans of The Eye of Minds, a teen and his group of friends find themselves on the run after using a genius lie-detector contraption to expose their corrupt government.
- https://robbiesinspiration.wordpress.com/2018/05/04/interestingliterature-the-day-of-the-triffids-by-john-wyndham/ The Day of the Triffids still fascinates me. It is the story of a man who, by sheer good luck, ends up one a the few sighted people left in the world. A meteor shower one evening delights the whole world and people turn out in droves to watch the natural spectacular. The following morning all those who watched the “show” wake up blind.
- http://teripolen.com/2018/05/01/surface-tension-by-mike-mullin-bookreview-ya-thriller-tuesdaybookblog/ After witnessing an act of domestic terrorism while training on his bike, Jake is found near death, with a serious head injury and unable to remember the plane crash or the aftermath that landed him in the hospital.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/latest-early-reads-mirage-somaiya-daud/ In a star system dominated by the brutal Vathek empire, eighteen-year-old Amani is a dreamer. She dreams of what life was like before the occupation; she dreams of writing poetry like the old-world poems she adores; she dreams of receiving a sign from Dihya that one day, she, too, will have adventure, and travel beyond her isolated moon.But when adventure comes for Amani, it is not what she expects: she is kidnapped by the regime and taken in secret to the royal palace, where she discovers that she is nearly identical to the cruel half-Vathek Princess Maram. The princess is so hated by her conquered people that she requires a body double, someone to appear in public as Maram, ready to die in her place.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/latest-reads-bad-chloe-j-espisito/ Alvie Knightly is back . . . and she’s hungover.
- https://culturevultureexpress.wordpress.com/2018/05/03/private-royals-by-james-patterson-with-rees-jones-review/ This book is part of the BookShots series that presents the reader with “Stories at the speed of life” and this is a great little read. Patterson has written with various authors many of these lightening fast reads that could be read in 1-3 sittings and this is the first one of his BookShots I’ve read.
- https://steviet3.wordpress.com/2018/05/04/free-book-3/ Paul McAdam wakes up to find a mysterious woman in his bed, but has no memory of how she got there. Soon, Cat Taylor worms her way into his life and eventually moves into his flat. This arrangement suits Paul well — until he meets his ideal woman, Anita Fairfax.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/05/04/romanticsuspense-my-bookreview-of-appointed-by-fate-by-skye_mcneil7/ “Cameron Shearer awakes from a drug induced sleep and finds himself being cautioned for the murder of Jimmy Nichols. This was not what he had planned when he was asked by his mob boss to investigate a rival dealer moving into the Iowa area.”
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/latest-reads-three-little-lies-laura-marshall/ When Sasha North comes into Ellen’s life, Ellen falls under her spell. As Ellen is welcomed into Sasha’s family, she doesn’t see the darkness that lies beneath their bohemian lifestyle. Not until a brutal attack changes all their lives forever.
- https://coldhandboyack.wordpress.com/2018/05/03/sins-of-the-fathers-on-lisaburtonradio/ Charlene Butler, a.k.a. Charlie, is beautiful, independent, and a successful pub owner in downtown Montreal, but prefers not to discuss her past, or the main reason for her success. When she anonymously receives strange letters and the police don’t show an interest in the case, she is convinced by Frank, her best friend, to hire a private investigator to help her solve the mystery. However, PI Simm seems to have a few secrets of his own.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/what-you-want-to-see-kristen-lepionka-blog-tour-review/ Marin Strasser has a secret. Her fiancée thinks her secret is that she’s having an affair, and he hires P.I. Roxane Weary to prove it.Then, just days into the case, Marin is shot to death on a side street in an apparent mugging. But soon enough the police begin to focus on Roxane’s client for Marin’s death, so she starts to dig deeper into Marin’s life—discovering that the elegant woman she’s been following has a past and a half, including two previous marriages, an adult son fresh out of prison, and a criminal record of her own. The trail leads to a crew of con artists, an ugly real estate scam that defrauds unsuspecting elderly homeowners out of their property, and the suspicious accident of a wealthy older woman who lives just down the street from where Marin was killed.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/star-of-the-north-d-b-john-blog-tour-review/ North Korea and the USA are on the brink of war
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/latest-reads-adrift-rob-boffard/ In the far reaches of space, a group of tourists board a small vessel for what will be the trip of a lifetime – in more ways than one…
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/the-lies-we-told-camilla-way-blog-tour-review/ Beth has always known there was something strange about her daughter, Hannah. The lack of emotion, the disturbing behaviour, the apparent delight in hurting others… sometimes Beth is scared of her, and what she could be capable of.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/salt-lane-william-shaw-blog-tour-review/ A murdered migrant is the first big case for the embattled DS Alexandra Cupidi in a new series by the acclaimed author of The Birdwatcher
- https://nicholasrossis.wordpress.com/2018/05/03/the-perfect-and-free-mothers-day-gift/ This is a book about the unique bond between mothers and daughters. The idea for it came from a letter I wrote to my daughter when she was only two years old.