- https://libraryoferana.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/swift-six-character-interview-rufus-redblade-dragons-fantasy/ I am a Griffin-rider. We used to protect the Archduke and his household before he was murdered. One might say we failed, but a man may be killed in many ways which do not look like murder.
- https://libraryoferana.wordpress.com/2018/04/07/dirty-dozen-author-interview-john-d-payne-fantasy-dragons/ “Well, in this bundle https://bundlerabbit.com/b/here-be-dragons#cbp=/products/detail/crown-dragon, you will find my debut novel. The Crown and the Dragonis an epic fantasy about an uncrowned princess and an outlaw with a price on his head. Thrown together on the road by fate, they are pursued by a blood-soaked sorceror, an occupying army, a demon monster made of crows, and a dragon of mass destruction. They have nothing in common, but somehow they end up saving the kingdom and falling in love.
- https://phsolomon.com/2018/04/07/quotes-from-an-arrow-against-the-wind-1/ “Every ax-maid I have known of would give her life for her man. You are no different. You wish to be near and share the danger with him.” – Tordug to Limbreth
- https://teripolen.com/2018/04/05/only-human-themis-files-3-by-sylvain-neuvel-bookreview-scifi/ In her childhood, Rose Franklin accidentally discovered a giant metal hand buried beneath the ground outside Deadwood, South Dakota. As an adult, Dr. Rose Franklin led the team that uncovered the rest of the body parts which together form Themis: a powerful robot of mysterious alien origin. She, along with linguist Vincent, pilot Kara, and the unnamed Interviewer, protected the Earth from geopolitical conflict and alien invasion alike. Now, after nearly ten years on another world, Rose returns to find her old alliances forfeit and the planet in shambles. And she must pick up the pieces of the Earth Defense Corps as her own friends turn against each other. – Goodreads.com
- http://www.talesoftheravenousreader.com/2018/04/hot-to-trot-hot-daddy-by-lila-monroe.html Thank you for joining us today for our excerpt post for HOT DADDY by Lila Monroe. A smoking hot billionaire, thigh clenching sex and a relationship that is doomed to go down in flames, what is not to love? Check out the excerpt that we have for this new release and we know you will be hooked.
- http://www.talesoftheravenousreader.com/2018/04/he-is-demanding-obsessive-and.html I am meticulous. Structured. A single father. I obsess over things and crave control. And when a hot, feisty little woman throws a wrench in my carefully laid out plans, I lose my mind. My every thought revolves around making her bend to my will—until they become less about her doing things my way and more about just her. My name is Trevor Blackstone. I am an obsessive, complicated, demanding man. People may not understand me, but it doesn’t stop them from wanting me. *** Four Fathers Series by bestselling authors J.D. Hollyfield, Dani René, K Webster, and Ker Dukey Four genres. Four bestselling authors. Four different stories. Four weeks in April. One intense, sexy, thrilling ride from beginning to end!
- http://owlnpussycatbookpromo.blog/2018/04/05/fired-from-his-job-sebastian-is-a-mess-but-love-is-in-the-air-blazing-hearts/ Sebastian Masters has lost his job from Eastbridge hospital, due to insubordination. But now he has come across the perfect woman, Dawn Turlo, who would give him another opportunity – another job offer and his own building with staff. The only catch is marriage. But the problem lies deeper with Sebastian. He doesn’t know how to love someone, and turns to his long-time friend, Jaysen Stripe for help.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-modern-fairytale-the-royal-deal-by-dgdriverauthor/ Princess Faith is well aware of the circulating whispers after she turned down an offer of marriage from Prince Jaeger of Aronsite. But she was determined she would marry someone of her choosing, not be forced into a union with a man more concerned with what cloak he should wear while riding than the fate of the people in his kingdom, despite her father’s displeasure. She had counted on marrying the prince’s elder brother, Mikhail, but he has been missing since a battle with the Northerners.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2018/04/cover-reveal/ Last year was the first time I ever did a cover reveal. I posted about my middle grade Pumpkin Spice Secrets on my own blog and then advertised the post via social media. It felt a little weird, since I assumed that you needed to be a big name author in order to generate interest. And the truth is that, while it didn’t generate a social media storm, I did get some nice feedback on Facebook and Twitter and lots of comments on my blog! My publisher, Sky Pony, also diligently retweeted.
- https://robbiesinspiration.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/what-katy-from-what-katy-did-and-i-have-in-common/ “What Katy Did is the first book in a trilogy of children’s books about Katy Carr and her siblings. The first book was published in 1872 and is set in the fictional town of Burnet, a small town in mid-Western America. Katy’s father is a busy doctor and her mother died shortly after the birth of her youngest sibling so the children are primarily looked after by their Aunt Izzie.”
- https://donmassenzio.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/the-curse-of-time-on-lisaburtonradio-2/ “Fifteen-year-old Amelina Scott lives in Cambridge with her dysfunctional family, a mysterious black cat, and an unusual girl who’s imprisoned within the mirrors located in her house. When an unexpected message arrives inviting her to visit the Crystal Cottage, she sets off on a forbidden pathway where she encounters Ryder, a charismatic, but perplexing stranger.”
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/latest-reads-i-still-dream-james-smythe/ I STILL DREAM is a powerful tale of love, loss and hope; a frightening, heartbreakingly human look at who we are now – and who we can be, if we only allow ourselves.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/latest-reads-persons-unknown-susie-steiner/ Manon has settled back into life in Cambridgeshire with her adopted son Fly. She’s perfectly happy working on cold cases until a man is stabbed to death just yards from the police station, and both the victim and the prime suspect turn out to be much closer to home than she would like. How well does Manon know her loved ones, and are they capable of murder?
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/latest-reads-presumed-dead-mason-cross/ But this town doesn’t want an outsider digging up old business. And as Blake gets deeper into the case, it starts to become clear that the murders didn’t ju st stop fifteen years ago.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/latest-reads-arm-of-the-sphinx-josiah-bancroft/ The Tower of Babel is proving to be as difficult to reenter as it was to break out of. Forced into a life of piracy, Senlin and his eclectic crew are struggling to survive aboard their stolen airship as the hunt to rescue Senlin’s lost wife continues.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/04/07/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-romantic-suspense-cash-valley-by-ryan-nelson/ Set in 1950s Utah, FBI Agent Alex Travis is assigned to the Cache County bank robbery case. The distinction of hopefully solving a robbery that had eluded his predecessors appeals to him very much. He decides to make the most of the opportunity, especially when he receives an anonymous phone call from someone, on behalf of another party, who apparently has information about the robbery. He’s in two minds whether to believe it but nevertheless the following day he drives to Green Canyon in Logan, the specified meeting place. There he meets Jack Pepper and hears his story.
- http://mysterysuspence.blogspot.com/2018/04/review-flowers-and-foul-play.html Amanda Flower’s is the bestselling author of the Amish Quilt Shop Mysteries, Living History Museum Mysteries, India Hayes Mysteries, Magical Bookshop Mysteries (Crime and Poetry-click here, second book Prose and Cons-click here), and the new Magic Garden Mysteries. It is the debut book of the new Magic Garden Series I’m reviewing here.
- https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/2018/04/07/smorgasbord-blog-magazine-sallys-book-reviewswelcome-to-saint-angel-by-william-luvaas/ Iconoclastic inventor, Al Sharpe, loves his canyon home in Southern California’s Saint Angel Valley. He builds his teenage daughter a tree house in a giant oak and invents the Sharpe Smoke Scrubber to detoxify wood smoke. When wealthy developer Ches Noonan, a fellow member of the Desert Green Lawn Association, sets out to fill the valley with houses and appropriate its precious water supply to fill swimming pools during California’s worst drought, Al and his quixotic pals rebel. In the Realty Revenge, they halt development through madcap high jinks and the help of local Indians, ancient demon Tahquitz, and mother nature.
- https://teripolen.com/2018/04/06/the-writers-reading-corner-michael-reed-indieauthor-humor-satire/ At the center of this intricate tale of urban angst is narrator Hash O’Connell, who as an intern in a trash pickup program discovers a box of old 5¼ floppy disks at the home of a recently deceased Pulitzer Prize winning reporter Levon Gallagher. As Hash reads the disks’ content intermittantly throughout the book, he learns not only about past technologies, but also about Gallagher’s link to his family. The result leaves him a changed person. There are other secrets to be found as well, but I think it’s best to leave discovering the rest to new readers.