- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2018/02/review-house-of-dark-shadows-by-robert.html When fifteen-year-old Xander and his family move into an old, abandoned house in the middle of a dense forest outside of a small California town, they discover that not only are some of the rooms portals into other places, but that malevolent forces are at work.
- https://kriswrites.com/2018/02/16/winston-ruby-fans-your-collection-awaits/ When I wrote the first Winston & Ruby tale, I never expected those stories to become a series. And I certainly never expected that series to become one of my most popular. It seems whenever I feature one of the stories as a Free Fiction Monday piece, the others sell as well. Then I get The Question: When will you write another one? (As soon as I can. I promise.) And The Other Question: When will there be a Winston & Ruby collection?
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/02/16/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-jenny-r-reviews-ghosts-of-manor-house-by-ghostsofmh/ Edmund and Mary Wilder are very much in love. But the death of their young son, Tommy, has shattered their family. Edmund is determined to bring them back together, drawing on the only bit of strength he has left—his love for Mary and their daughter, Stephanie. But Mary sinks deeper into depression while little Stephanie’s anger grows. Edmund flounders in his attempts to rescue his family from the brink of collapse and doesn’t know where to turn.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/look-out-for-diviner-by-dawn-g-harris/ “A gifted but reluctant psychic tormented by an ethereal boy, a mysterious book, unexplained deaths … this has all the makings for a creepy page-turner.”
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/latest-reads-whistle-in-the-dark-emma-healey/ Jen’s 15-year-old daughter goes missing for four agonizing days. When Lana is found, unharmed, in the middle of the desolate countryside, everyone thinks the worst is over. But Lana refuses to tell anyone what happened, and the police draw a blank. The once-happy, loving family return to London, where things start to fall apart. Lana begins acting strangely: refusing to go to school, and sleeping with the light on.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/02/17/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-thriller-ryan-kaine-on-the-defensive-by-kerryjdonovan/ This is the third in the Ryan Kaine series by Kerry Donovan, and it’s been interesting to see how the main character and his story evolve through the books. This one is quite a change from the first, which left me out of breath by the end, with its fast and furious pace, and the second, where the pace had slowed marginally but gathered steam as it went along.
- https://coldhandboyack.wordpress.com/2018/02/13/book-review-feb-2018-the-hat-by-c-s-boyack-virgilante-paranormal-speculative-fiction-rrbc/ Lizzie and the hat don’t exactly hit it off right away, but when her best friend’s newborn is kidnapped by a ring of baby traffickers, Lizzie turns to the hat for help. This leads her deep into her family history and a world she’s never known.
- http://emmadarwin.typepad.com/thisitchofwriting/2018/02/news-this-is-not-a-book-about-charles-darwin.html So This is Not a Book About Charles Darwinis part memoir, part biography, part book about writing and how stories are told, but at heart it’s the story of how a creative disaster came out of seven generations of creative thinkers. All being well, a year from today it will be on the bookshop shelves. And, meanwhile, in among business as usual on the Itch – which is mostly about your writing – I’ll be blogging about the process of having my writing published, exploring both the facts and the feelings of having a piece of creative work go out into the world.
- https://vivdrewa.me/2018/02/16/please-support-author-trish-edmistens-thunderclap-for-the-truth-inside/ With this book, I want to give transgender characters a voice. I want them to have more than bit or stereotypical roles. Too many books used trans characters for shock value. I want to touch hearts, give readers characters they can relate to and believe in and feel comfortable with. I want to show that love is love no matter who you are.