- http://www.autumnwriting.com/building-on-the-framework-of-fantasy-ideas/ Deepen your ideas to hook your readers. Is your forest just a forest? Or is there something lurking there your readers should know about?
- https://colleenchesebro.com/2017/03/04/20-inspiring-pinterest-boards-for-writers/ Looking for inspiration? I love Joanna Penn’s notebooks! I wish I could find them in my area.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/03/03/fantasy-indie-author-sponsorship/ May 31, 2017 deadline.
- https://saraletourneauwriter.com/2017/03/02/happiness-february-2017/ What made you happy in February? For me, it was spending time with family.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/a-storycrafting-checklist.html Does your character experience a Black Moment?
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/freeze-frame-creating-stronger-scene.html Will this freeze frame method work for you?
- https://stevelaube.com/go-ahead-take-online-break/ Where do you take your breaks?
- https://stevelaube.com/amnesia-key-success/ Don’t let your writing take over who you are in Christ.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/tih-136-ania-ahlborn-on-the-devil-crept-in-story-research-and-daily-habits/ Can you go too far with a character’s depravity?
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/5-must-read-horror-articles-27-february-2017-2/ From Shirley Jackson to Gillian Flynn.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/news-round-up-week-ending-24-february-2017/J. Abrams and Stephen King team up for a new Castle Rock story.
- http://thrillwriting.blogspot.com/2017/02/oh-places-we-will-go-info-for-writers.html Going in the drum for research.
- http://annerallen.com/stress-or-burnout-know-difference/ Do you know which is which? One can lead to the other. Signs to watch for.
- https://killzoneblog.com/2017/03/the-code.html How to you write your good guys and bad?
- https://killzoneblog.com/2017/02/blubbering-over-books.html Why does film move us to tears more than books? In my case, I find both equally cry-worthy at times.
- http://writeitforward.com/the-years-examining-history-a-year-at-a-time/ From A.D. to present, how the world was affected. The biggest world event I’ve witnessed in my life was Sept. 11, 2001. My children were babies then and little did I know that it would usher in the death of my marriage and the beginning of a freedom that scared me almost as much as those dark years did.
- https://margotkinberg.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/ill-arrange-for-making-all-arrangements/ Caterers as sleuths? Interesting…
- https://johnwhowell.com/2017/02/25/stream-of-consciousness-saturday-prompt-how/ Bombs away.
- https://doctorly.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/pecking-order/ What we do for pretty.
- https://saraflower.wordpress.com/2017/03/02/sally-chapter-ten/ More ugly in a town filled with hatred.
- https://authorsteveboseley.wordpress.com/2017/03/04/10k-one/ A special book.
- https://coldhandboyack.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/not-what-i-expected/ Herald of good fortune?
- https://authorsteveboseley.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/fragment-friday-new-book-edition/ Steps on the stairs.
- https://vashtiqvega.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/haiku-friday-secret-burn/ Our secret exposed.
- https://johnwhowell.com/2017/03/03/friday-aka-tgif-2/ What we need. I agree wholeheartedly! Without each other, we have nothing to keep us moving forward.
- http://erikakind.me/2017/03/03/daily-kind-quote-446/ Choosing who you are.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/03/02/knights-of-old/ The glory of battle.
- http://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-indies-on-the-curriculum/ Indie Fringe and more!
- http://selfpublishingadvice.org/opinion-why-indie-authors-shouldnt-give-away-free-books/ The opinion is that they glut the market and cheapen the value of books for us all. Opinions on this?
- https://thestoryreadingapeblog.com/2017/03/03/editing-101-27-semicolons/ When the semicolon is appropriate.
- https://kobowritinglife.com/2017/03/01/kobo-writing-life-podcast-episode-78-katie-cross-from-full-time-author-to-full-time-mom/ How she schedules her day.
- https://journeytoambeth.com/2017/03/01/wednesday-wander-leaning-tower-of-pisa-italy/ Did you know it was once targeted by the Allies?
- https://thestoryreadingapeblog.com/2017/03/02/five-ways-to-contact-your-favorite-author-guest-post-by-john-w-howell/ Looking for a way to contact your favorite author?
- http://kriswrites.com/2017/03/01/business-musings-writing-with-chronic-health-problems/ Managing things with health problems. I take things in short stretches like she suggests though I need to admittedly, exercise. I keep meaning to but the weather sometimes deters me.
- https://nailyournovel.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/the-blank-page-conquering-your-fears-and-a-couple-of-writing-prompts/ For me it’s starting a new book. All that emptiness to be filled. I worry that I can’t but somehow, manage.
- https://killzoneblog.com/2017/02/chasing-a-new-idea.html How to develop an idea into a full-blown book.
- https://www.helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com/unfulfilled-foreshadowing/ Make sure what you plant in a scene pays off in the end.
- http://blog.janicehardy.com/2017/03/revision-workshop-day-one-analyze-story.html Identify the holes in your story.
- http://writersinthestormblog.com/2017/03/top-10-things-rodeo-taught-me-about-writing/ Don’t pattern yourself after another writer. Your story, your characters are your own success.
- http://blog.janicehardy.com/2017/03/revision-workshop-day-two-analyze.html How do your characters grow over the story? Mine goes from being reckless to putting others before herself.
- http://blog.janicehardy.com/2017/03/revision-workshop-day-four-clarify.html Tackling any weak or missing goals.
- https://scvincent.com/2017/02/26/fragments-of-perception/ A moment of perception, never again.
- https://janefriedman.com/5-on-elizabeth-marro/ Working with an editor to make your book better.
- https://storyempire.com/2017/03/01/whats-in-a-name/ Do you research your character’s name?
- https://janefriedman.com/you-dont-have-to-finish-every-story-you-start/ Sometimes you write more than one story for an idea until you find the right path. I do this all the time! What I think should be the story often turns out to be completely different in the end. It all pulls together for me though!
- https://pennyrandall.wordpress.com/2017/03/02/the-devils-hole/ Have you heard this story? Interesting but I’d have a hard time going underground, though the writer in me would love the experience.
- https://stacitroilo.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/curated-content-3-march-2017/ Five things an author should have on their website and more.
- https://scvincent.com/2017/03/04/all-in-the-feeling-2/ A good-ribbing doesn’t deter from support for each other.
- https://jolenemottern.com/2017/03/03/all-hail-the-lawnmower/ Good for babies? Not so much, liking the idea of mowing season beginning soon though. Sigh.
- https://thestoryreadingapeblog.com/2017/03/04/chess-a-guest-post-by-stevie-turner/ Chess, a required game for children? It does teach concentration as well as patience. Somethings I sometimes have difficulty with.
- http://www.autumnwriting.com/book-endings/ I prefer the last ending too. It’s easier to nudge the reader into the reading the next, but wrapping up the first trial.
- http://writershelpingwriters.net/2017/03/the-story-of-prose-a-social-platform-for-writers/ Have you joined? What are your thoughts on this? I’d worry, if I did this, I might not be able to publish the story.
- http://writersinthestormblog.com/2017/03/descriptions-the-angels-are-in-the-details/ What do you put in your details? Think of a mountain, you’re not going to describe it like anyone else. Everyone else brings something new to the mix. That’s why writers don’t have to compete with one another. There’s room for more stories than one.
- https://mytrainofthoughtson.wordpress.com/2017/03/02/word-of-the-day-prioritise/ To arrange or do in order.
- https://doctorly.wordpress.com/2017/03/02/chimera/ Something to ponder.
- https://scvincent.com/2017/03/03/six-second-memory-2/ I can relate, lol.
- http://nicholasrossis.me/2017/03/02/author-earnings-report-the-top-12-trends-for-2017/ Take a look at these figures! Impressive!
- http://www.brenda-drake.com/2017/03/pitch-madness-draft/ Get that pitch ready!