- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/02/promising-form-and-content-pt-3-how-to.html A look at openings.
- https://writerofftheleash.blogspot.com/2017/02/a-case-for-inspirational-romance.html Love is an extension of God’s love for us.
- http://www.superauthors.com/2017/02/paying-attention.html Find something positive from day to day. I need to do this more. Today, it was a Shamrock Shake.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/going-with-flow.html Trust the one who is in control.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/making-it-real-research-before-you-write.html Do you visit the places you write about? Mine would be hard to do, for fantasy. But the historical ones are set near where I grew up.
- http://www.booksandsuch.com/blog/fresh-approach-how-to-surprise-your-reader/ Take a direction they wouldn’t expect.
- https://stevelaube.com/book-favor-take-break/ Where do you take a break? Mine’s usually to relax with a book, or two, or more.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/the-broken-blog.html Do you feel like your books a broken story?
- https://stevelaube.com/writing-controlled-fate/ Publishing is subjective and it all depends.
- http://www.booksandsuch.com/blog/4-easy-steps-great-synopsis/ Write your synopsis before you write the book. A friend and critique partner taught me this and it’s invaluable! It seriously helps you to focus on what story you want to tell.
- http://writeitforward.com/how-to-stop-an-imperial-presidency/ Steps taken by Hamilton and Jefferson.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/tih-135-ania-ahlborn-on-making-a-monster-self-publishing-seed-and-families-in-horror/ Win a copy of the Devil Crept in.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/5-must-read-horror-articles-20-february-2017/ John Carpenter attached to new Halloween film and horror franchise crossovers in comics.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/news-round-up-week-ending-17-february-2017/ New Castle Rock novella by Stephen King.
- https://killzoneblog.com/2017/02/the-most-productive-approach-for-the-aspiring-novelist.html My piece of advice? Finish your work. Always. If you don’t finish, you won’t have anything to work with.
- https://margotkinberg.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/if-i-were-huckleberry-finn-id-do-the-things-he-did/ The exploration of coming of age and self-discovery.
- https://margotkinberg.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/so-hoist-up-the-john-b-sails/ Does your crime fiction take place on a voyage?
- https://coldhandboyack.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/by-popular-demand-flipboard/ How to work with flipboard. Going to try this on my Kindle instead of the pc.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/tih-134-stephen-volk-on-the-parts-we-play-filmmaking-and-writing-short-stories/ Dark Corners.
- http://annieneugebauer.com/2017/02/25/deaths-favorite-pet-now-free-to-read/ Siren’s Call. Women of Horror.
- https://coldhandboyack.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/handicapping-the-coming-weekend/ What to work on next?
- https://erikakind.me/2017/02/18/day-18-loveuary-%E2%9D%A4-heart/ Two hearts.
- http://johnwhowell.com/2017/02/24/friday-johnku-aka-tgif-83/ A helping hand.
- https://vashtiqvega.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/haiku-friday-sweat-heat/ A lost shadow and a hidden poem.
- https://nailyournovel.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/cyclical-melodies-beginnings-and-endings-the-undercover-soundtrack-nicole-evelina/ What melodies inspire you?
- https://nonniewrites.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/welcome-rrbc-rwisa-member-marlena-smith/ Questions for an Indie writer.
- https://kobowritinglife.com/2017/02/18/word-power-words-to-use-instead-of-good-a-movie/ In need of a word to replace good? Look here.
- http://nicholasrossis.me/2017/02/18/can-you-help-eddie/ Whose Eddie you may ask?
- http://annerallen.com/make-a-living-writing-fiction/ Guest post by Elizabeth S. Craig.
- http://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-starting-out/ Neil Gaiman says that if he were to be starting out in publishing today, he’d go Indie.
- http://selfpublishingadvice.org/authors-book-marketing-and-publicity-is-creative-and-fun-honestly/ You need enthusiasm to market successfully.
- https://warriorwriters.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/description-writer-crack-finding-the-write-balance/ What type of a descriptor are you? Light, heavy? Medium? I tend to start light and layer more in as the drafts progress.
- http://www.livewritethrive.com/2017/02/20/6-attitudes-of-highly-productive-people/ Keep stress to a minimum. Something I struggle with admittedly.
- http://www.livewritethrive.com/2017/02/23/growing-your-audience-one-fan-at-a-time/ What ways do you look to grow your fans? I hope, by getting readers to know me on the blog, the web, that they’ll try my books when I publish.
- http://www.publishingcrawl.com/2017/02/24/focusing/ I get distracted by items on my desk. Keeping everything organized helps. It helps to keep other things on a schedule, a small to-do list that I work on daily.
- http://nicholasrossis.me/2017/02/24/pixars-15-rules-of-storytelling/ #15 is my favorite. What’s yours?
- https://juantetcts.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/5-writing-tips-lizzie-chantree/ I say this often: read!
- https://scvincent.com/2017/02/19/grand-designs/ Everything under the heavens is such a marvelous design.
- https://coldhandboyack.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/the-idea-mill-28/ Ideas, anyone?
- https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/boxcars/ Walking in another man’s shoes with Andrew Joyce.
- https://authorsteveboseley.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/diagnosis-pt4/ One man’s dream reveals how strong he is.
- https://mytrainofthoughtson.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/3-quotes-nick-mcdonell/ Which quote would you choose?
- https://thestoryreadingapeblog.com/2017/02/19/what-have-the-romans-ever-done-for-us-guest-post-by-ian-hutson/ Life in the canals.
- https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/smorgasbord-health-seasonal-affective-disorder-part-four-immune-system-and-people/ Some good advice.
- https://erinlferguson.com/2017/02/20/linksona/ This lady does some amazing art!
- https://maryblowers.com/2017/02/23/free-and-discounted-books-for-my-subscribers/ Look for my short story in her Where Dreams Live anthology.
- https://stacitroilo.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/ubiquitous-tips-and-book-reviews/ Are your reviews hurtful or helpful? I hope other readers find the ones I do helpful. If I don’t like a book, I don’t post a review.
- https://thestoryreadingapeblog.com/2017/02/25/the-truth-about-publishing-before-christmas-guest-post-by-a-c-flory/ Launching at Christmas? Some things to consider.
- https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/blog-sitting-special-at-midnight-writer-in-residence-paul-andruss-cottingley-fairies/ Real or faked?
- https://scvincent.com/2017/02/25/the-ghost-of-a-castle/ Ghosts?
- https://phsolomon.com/2017/02/24/kobo-plus-launched-in-netherlands/ The largest digital book subscription service in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- http://erikakind.me/2017/02/24/post/ Looking for an iPhone cover? Check this out.
- https://scvincent.com/2017/02/24/the-devils-arse/ Thieves caverns.